Monday, December 23, 2013

Rob on the Road Visit Patris Studio in Oak Park

I would not be where I am now if not for all the people I have connected with on this art path I have chosen. There are too many people to name, but my heart is full of thanksgiving and gratitude to everyone --friends, art students, artist friends, teachers, family,(and my two pups) musician friends, artist models, community members, the young, the old, the rich, the poor, those near and those far away. Thank you for intersecting my life in some way.
Thank you Rob Stewart for visiting my studio for the Rob on the Road segment that airs on KVIE Public TV channel 6.  I hope this segment inspires, challenges, and brings joy to all who watch it. 
 
You can also view the online video clip here at this link:
Rob on the Road: Patris