Space still available!
August 27 and 28
9 am - 1 pm
$180 for both days
No drawing experience needed! Bring your watercolors and supplies (supply list provided upon registration)
Contact Patris to register and come join us!
email: artist_patris at yahoo.com
Throughout the course of the workshop, artists learn:
* How to shoot dramatic, stylistic reference photos with a smart phone and natural daylight.
* How to utilize a simple photo/tracing technique to prepare for the painting process.
* How to bust through the color barrier.
* How to mix gutsy colors with a minimal five-color palette.
* How to merge positive and negative stencil embellishment techniques into their portraits.
At the conclusion of David's workshop, artists will have the where-with-all to follow their own path towards creating California Vibe Watercolor Portraits™!